3. This website is maintained and owned by Riverside Primary School.
4. The materials located on this website including the information and software programs (Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title, and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Riverside Primary School.
5. Click here to review this website Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Riverside Primary School. To use any parts of the contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the contents for use; the intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. MOE reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by the user is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Riverside Primary School’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Riverside Primary School.
Right of Access
8. Riverside Primary School reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person or to block access from a particular external address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
9. The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Riverside Primary School does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website;
(b) that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
10. Riverside Primary School shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Links from This Website to Other Websites
11. This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained Riverside Primary School. Riverside Primary School is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
12. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Riverside Primary School be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
Links to This Website from Other Websites**
13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from Riverside Primary School prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Riverside Primary School reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall Riverside Primary School be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
17. Riverside Primary School reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. Riverside Primary School reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.